NippleClock-1337NippleClock-1337

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Till death do us part Till death do us part

damn dude

i really connected on this one. my dad is just like the man in your movie. i remember one night on particular that he was drunk and his g/f at the time wouldn't put out. he started beating the hell out of her...then he started choking her. i ran in and beat the fuck out of him with the bottom half of a pool cue. i really related to this movie, but it kinda depressed me too though. i ended up spending a little "quality time" with my dad in the county jail that weekend. he was in for abuse and child endagerment, i was in for assault with the intent to cause harm with a weapon. i had to explain to him the next morning why we both there and why he was missing teeth and had a broken nose. he promised to never drink or fight with either of us again..

less than 7 days later he came home 5 hours late, wasted. he got in my face and asked if i was gonna "try that same shit again", then slammed me against the wall. it only took one headbutt right between the eyebrows to knock him out. that was the last day i stayed with him. after that i lived with my mom until i moved out.

anyways, really good movie man. you have exremely good skills. thanks for creating a piece that has actuall meaning and deals with reality. its a good break from the fantasy land of the internet.

The Secret Speech The Secret Speech

heheh, 6-violence for picachu's eye, lol!

oh man, that was better than i expected (no offense). and tell chris that i have NEVER heard such excellent speech splicing as he pulled off. definately one of the greatest submissions tO nG in a long time. i hate to, but have to agree with a few people that it still leaves something to desire as far as angles and what not, but like you said, with this style there's not many options. maybe you coulf throw in a few extras, something like the pikachu eye, or maybe some antics going on in the crowd. nonetheless, it was still amazing. congratulations on the award and having a top notch submission man. keep up the good work.

Goat Jedi Goat Jedi

classic

PRETTY COLORS!!!!!!!!!!!

WaR In IraQ RounD 2 WaR In IraQ RounD 2

you are entitled to you opinion...but...

you are soo terribly wrong.

it is the "writer of the constitution", not the soldier who gives us freedom of speech, press, demonstration, etc etc.

and besides, "the soldier" fights for a lost cause.

go enjoy some more cunt'ry you pro-war dicks.

other than that, your flash sucked because it utilized no more than a few fades and importing jpg's and sound files. i can't believe it has such a good score when you obviously spent no more than 30 minutes on it.

CRAZY-MEXICAN0 responds:

ah jeeze, when will you learn. Im sorry but your the one whos wrong. The writer of the constitution is only one part of giving us our right. The soldier is the physical extention that PROTECTS our rights. People can write all the constitutions they want but with out the men and women in uniform it has no effect. See my point is that I can make a consitution for the United States of Robert and grant all the rights I want and it will have no effect. Its simple math, ideals + protection of ideals = freedom. Just simply thinking of ideas and writting them down doesn't do a whole lot. You need to be educated, I'm afraid your public school has really let you down, thank the liberals for that too.

Little Guys Little Guys

LIAR!!!!!!!

you said that it sucked man. i'm sure that a lot of people will agree with you judgung by it's current score, but i loved it! your style wasn't all that advanced, bu it was stillcool enough for a 5:)

Wonderful World Wonderful World

finally, someone else sees the WHOLE picture besides me. I think you'll like my movie "don't fight"

check it out dude

your movie owns man. rock on

crumpets AND tea! crumpets AND tea!

holy.fucking.shit.

that was sheer genious

tonymontanaclock responds:

I AM GOD!

FDA - ASSWARP FDA - ASSWARP

holy fuckin shit dude

that has got to be one of the greatest flashes of all time! keep it up guys. hopefully willy wonka and the crotchlick factory won't be another 2 years away. hahah.

403 Error Alt. Ending 403 Error Alt. Ending

HOLY FUCKIN SHIT DUDE!

that was the funniest thing i've ever seen! that rocked! fuckin A!

oh yeah, btw: it's gonna get saved. the score was almost 2.9 when i voted fiffen, so there's no stopping it now!!!!!!

Stick Theme Park Stick Theme Park

um...

it was okay. but you should try to up the frame rate. make it a little faster, and not so predictable. *votes 3*